CONTACTO Magazine is distributed in the most powerful U.S. Hispanic market: the Los Angeles area, where 7 million Hispanics live and work with a purchasing power of $89 billion a year.
The Los Angeles Hispanic market will double + its consumer buying power within the next six years.
Hispanic consumer spending in billions,
Los Angeles: 2005 = $132.3 Billion -- 2010 = $190.1 Billion
(Source: DRI/McGraw Hill)
* 64% of Hispanics can use either English or Spanish, but 60% said they feel more confortable using Spanish.
* 32% has no preference in regards of the language advertisement is presented to them.
* 30% prefers ads in Spanish.* 23% prefers ads in English.
* 14% prefers ads in both English and Spanish.
* By the year 2010, the U.S. Hispanic population will surpass 50 million - by 2020 to 70 million - and the population may approach 100 million as early as 2030.
(Sources: Strategy Research Corporation, U.S. Census Bureau)
For further information, please call (818) 241 4073.
To send an email message, please go to our Webform.